Follow us on Facebook
Due to the Corona virus (Covid-19), the society has cancelled all events, and the club site at Worthy Moor is closed until further notice.
Until a return to normal activities is achieved, the following rules will apply:
The Committee has decided to start planning a return to normal activities, in line with government recommendations.
Please check the Boiler Testing page for important information including the latest update regarding testing within our society.
- The club room must NOT be used at all for except for obtaining keys and cleaning materials. Bring your own food and drink in thermos flasks etc.
- TDMES will supply hand sanitiser which will be available in the Club room - there are no hand washing facilities worthy of the name.
- Bring your own PPE for strimming/lawn mowing/maintenance.
- The boiler testing timetable will be arranged by testers, and the schedule published to regular maintainers and committee to avoid congestion. No track running is permitted while boiler testing is carried out.
- Face masks are required when working close to others, for example in the steaming bays.
- Spray disinfectant or bleach to sterilise surfaces and machinery is provided and must be applied to equipment before use.
- Maintenance work may be carried out at any time (provided not less than 2 members are on site), to avoid congestion please inform Chris Catley of your intentions (contact details on the bulletin board).
June's Picture of the Month
With everyone in lock-down, here is a picture to remind us of how we enjoy our hobby.
This picture was taken at a club barbecue a few years ago. Keep positive and look forward to doing it again.
Click here to see previous Pictures of the Month